- Adam and Crystal worked diligently to sell my home of 25 years. It was a very emotional experience, and Adam and Crystal were always present and engaged to facilitate the process. They went above and beyond to assist me; they admitted workmen to the property on multiple occasions, worked overtime with the buyer, and kept me up to date on the process virtually every day. Adam was able to help maintain an objective approach when the process hit multiple snags. Altogether, Crystal and Adam were always available, always positive, and totally reliable. I highly recommend Adam and Crystal Eisen to help you buy or sell property. Dr. Trenkle, Winter Park, FL July 2017
- WOW, what a GREAT team to work with! Crystal and Adam go the extra mile to not just find the perfect home for you, but make sure everything comes together in the end. Very friendly and easy to work with! Crystal and Adam helped us find our retirement home in the Orlando area. Having not lived in the area for over 30 years, they provided outstanding insight and advice on where to look, what subdivisions and builders to consider. They take whatever time you need to find the right home. We decided on a new build in a new subdivision and with us being in another state, Crystal and Adam were always on top of things to make sure the builders stayed on track with both our specifications and timeline. We have moved all over the U.S. from Maine, Florida, to Hawaii and most places in between. We HIGHLY recommend them for your home finding needs and would use them again in a heartbeat. Bought a home in 2016 Oakland, FL 34787.
- We have now used Adam and Crystal for four (4) real estate transactions; one home sale and three home purchases. In each case, they were professional, competent, and transparent. Adam and Crystal most recently assisted us buying a (new construction) investment property. In the lead up to the purchase, they advised us on market trends, desirable home features, the attributes of different communities/locations, and incentives offered by builders. When engaging sales people, they raised questions/concerns we would not have otherwise thought of. They also challenged them by conveying competitors’ offers in order to get us the best overall value and negotiated incentives. What is most important to us about Adam and Crystal is their dedication to our goals as well as their integrity. At no time did they try to push us in one direction or other, get us to “raise our budget,” or to close a deal quickly. In fact, we never felt pressured or rushed. They have gained our trust and we would not use another realtor.
- Adam Is an Awesome agent. He's very knowledgeable about all aspects of the sale. Currently he is helping me with a short sale and if not for him and all his hard work, I honestly don't know where I would be in all of it right now. I would Highly recommend Adam to anyone looking to buy or sale a home. When doing anything that involves Real Estate I always can count on Adam.
- Outstanding. Crystal was always ready and willing to show me properties. We looked at numerous townhouses and made numerous bids. She never gave up and was ready to help anyway she could. I would recommend her to family and friends. Agent Strengths: Local Knowledge, Attention to Detail, Communication Skills, Responsiveness, Professionalism, Trustworthiness, Dedication
D. Johnson, Maitland/Fern Park, FL
- Adam assisted my wife and me twice with purchasing new homes (2005 & 2009). In both cases he was informative, helpful, and (very) patient. He used our criteria to locate potential properties, provided timely and accurate information regarding home, builder, and area-specific issues, and advised us on negotiating with the builder. For us, Adam demonstrated the two traits we needed in a realtor; he was transparent and not at all pushy. He also provided us advice regarding the sale of another home. If buying or selling a home in the Orlando area, we would only select Adam to represent us. His guidance and advice has gained our trust.
- Crystal took the time to explain everything to me. She understood that I was a first-time home buyer and looked out for my best interest. P. Moran, Orlando, FL
- Adam was a great agent and helped us sell our house fast. He provided expert advice on how to prepare the house for sale. very accommodating with scheduling of showings. He was also very knowledgeable and helpful through the sale and closing process.
Altamonte Springs 2009
- Crystal did a very good job for us. If we do any other real estate transactions in that area in the future we plan on using her services again! We highly recommend her!
- Excellent service, above and beyond the call of duty.
- Crystal was very professional in all of our meetings she showed us every home we wanted to see and she made suggestions on certain properties and gave us a good way to rate each home we looked at. Crystal was great even after closing she helped to find our 203k funds she is great. T. Mentink, Ocoee, FL
- Crystal was amazing. She walked us through every step!
E. Seum, Winter Springs/Oviedo, FL
- Crystal was an absolute pleasure to work with. She went over and beyond the call of duty to find a condo for us in two days. We flew to Orlando and she was ready with maps and listings we saw 25 properties in two days and closed on our condo within two months of selection. She is the best realtor I have ever worked with. If you are lucky enough to work with Crystal you will be completely satisfied.
- Crystal was wonderful. She knew and understood exactly what our needs were in choosing properties to show.
P. Rajan, Orlando, FL
- I am a first-time home buyer, Crystal helped me through the process explaining step by step, I wouldn’t have closed the deal if it wasn’t for Crystal’s help, she is a wonderful Real Estate Agent and I will recommend her to anyone, and will look for her again for future real estate needs.