Adam and Crystal are experts in the field. They are super responsive via email, text or phone. During the time my house was on the market, I always was aware of the status. They did a great job of negotiating every aspect, so I didn’t have to worry. When my house was appraised at a value lower than the sales price, they were able to negotiate a new deal that reduced the impact of the low appraisal on me. They were there for me every step of the way. This is the second property I sold with them as agents and I definitely would use them again and refer them to my friends and family!
Laura Cushler (June 2019)
I learned in March that I would be moving to Orlando, Florida to begin a residency program in June. As you can imagine, that is not a terribly large amount of time to have to try to find a place to live. I had known for some time that I wanted to purchase a home through the physician loan program so the next step was the find a realtor. Not being from the area, I had a family friend who is a realtor so some research and after interviewing several people, he put me into contact with Crystal Eisen. From the very beginning she was knowledgeable and responsive, and we scheduled 3 days to come down and look at houses. She converged both the houses I sent to her as well as her own recommendations into an online portal that was updated daily. When we arrived, she drove us around all day for 3 days, allowing me to see close to 40 houses. By the end of that trip we had put an offer in on a house that I’m proud to say I successfully closed on yesterday. The negotiation process was made easy with her and Adam’s expertise. Her executive assistant kept me in important emails loops and helped me to stay on track. I felt comfortable going to Crystal with any questions and could even count on a response far past normal business hours. Her husband helped us with the final walk through and closing and they make a dynamic team. I’m happy to have had them assist in my transition to Orlando and will certain be working with them again in the future.
Dr. Nykole Griddine (May 2019)
- We had a fantastic experience working with Adam and Crystal. Their knowledge about the real estate industry is second to none. They listened very thoroughly to what are wants and needs were, and helped us find the perfect home. Their communication and professionalism were outstanding and they were always available throughout the entire process. We would recommend them to anyone buying or selling a home.
David & Marianne Poltar (April 2019)
- I want to take a moment to recognize the outstanding assistance that Crystal and Adam has provided to me and my family during our home search in Orlando, FL. We are thankful to have the Eisens especially due to the fact that our family is moving across state lines. The pair are very professional and easy to work with. They kept us informed every step of the way. Will do business again if given the right opportunity.
David & Kristen Kong (February 2019)
- Incredibly helpful and always by our side, they made it the easiest it has ever been to sell our house. Always at least 10 steps ahead of us, they were always there when we needed anything and never hesitated to answer any of our million questions. They were amazing and we could never thank them enough!
Pan Ye Ellerbe (January 2019)
- Adam and Crystal Eisen went above and beyond in helping my wife and I find and close our house. Our adventure started in March 2018 and just finally ended Dec 2018. Needless to say we had a rough time. Adam and Crystal's expertise and the people they suggested to us helped us find peace of mind on a complicated situation. If you are looking for experienced realtors look no further, they have your back all the way. Thank you both for all you have done.
Travis Cobb (December 2018)
Crystal and Adam support was very good, clear and on time. We sold our home in Orlando Florida and they helped us all the way. We are very satisfied with the end result.
Heriberto Pulido (December 2018)
- Adam and Crystal Eisen were very easy to work with and very responsive in the sale of my property. I had a unique property with two houses on a single lot and selected them after interviewing many Realtors. They know real estate and their market quite well. Guidance provided was not just for the sales process, but for how to deal with the various types of people and offers. Platinum not only assisted with the sale, but they also kept me out of trouble with their advice. If you are going to list your home for sale, list and deal with a broker directly. Do not list with a Realtor who works for a broker. The expertise and awareness of the processes involved in the listing and sale process were evident when working with Platinum Realty. Thank you for all of your efforts on my behalf. I have already, and will continue to recommend you.
Ken Stack (November 2018)
- Over the last 13 years, Crystal and Adam have served as our buyer's agents for four new (investment) home purchases and our listing agents for two home sales. In each one of the purchases, they provided balanced and comprehensive advice regarding the best locations, types of homes and home features in high demand, and recommendations to maximize builder incentives. Similarly, when listing our homes, Crystal and Adam ensured they positioned our properties for quick sale and maximum price. In all cases, their guidance was always on point, illuminating key considerations and positively informing our decisions. We can offer no stronger endorsement; we will only use Crystal and Adam to represent us in any real estate transaction.
Matthew & Barbara Shedd (August 2018)
- Crystal was amazing throughout the entire process. She helped us negotiate the initial offer and renegotiated when the appraisal came back low. Additionally, Crystal made sure we were well informed throughout the process. The communication was excellent! She is a strong advocate for her clients and very detailed-oriented. I would strongly recommend her services to anyone looking to purchase or sell.
Clifton Sweet (August 2018)
- Adam and Crystal were wonderful to work with and very patient with us during our house hunt. We looked at numerous houses in lots of different areas before finding the one that suited us best.
Dorothy Yates (August 2018)
- Crystal and Adam did a superb job. I appreciated the fact that even though this was not a big-ticket assignment, they gave their full attention to all the intricacies of this transaction. And, it closed in record timed It was all good with no stress.
Bobbie Francis (July 2018)
- I came to Adam and Crystal through Zillow. What a lucky find! They were fantastic in helping me with the first, second, third and on and on listing until we found the one that was just right. They helped with price and Purchase Offer negotiation and were with us through closing. We truly could not have done it without them. I highly recommend them. Honest, timely, knowledgeable and pleasant.
Fred Rogers (July 2018)
- We were hesitant & a bit nervous attempting to sell my mother in law’s home in Florida from Texas. But Adam and Crystal stepped up to the plate for us and exceeded ALL expectations! They continuously went the extra mile for us — from finding us local painters to helping us empty and photograph the home for showings, even as we were four states away. (Adam even moved some of the furniture himself!) The house sold in less than a day, multiple offers, at a price that exceeded our initial expectation. Communication with them was also stellar — and all at their discounted commission. Don’t know why you’d use anyone else in Orlando. Highly recommended!
Rick Jervis (July 2018)
- Adam and Crystal Eisen assisted our family in the purchase and sale of homes and they exceeded our expectations both times! Their experience and knowledge of real estate transactions helped us close the deal which was the objective in both cases. I would recommend Crystal and Adam if you are interested in a team that cares about you and your needs as a customer. Adam and Crystal took time to call and discuss the reason behind their strategies and were open to our questions. They cared about our concerns and helped put our mind at ease. They represented us in a professional manner and ultimately helped us close both deals smoothly. We plan to work with them on future real estate transactions and highly recommend them!
Kathy Anamisis (May 2018)
- The service and personal attention I received from Crystal Eisen was exceptional. She is truly a high-caliber professional, and her availability, resourcefulness and knowledge of the local market were key factors in ensuring I found the perfect investment property to add to my portfolio. Crystal and Adam even met with my inspector when I was unavailable due to a family emergency! Regardless of whether you are buying or selling, I would highly recommend Crystal. I could not have hoped for better service to facilitate the process of buying my property quickly and affordably!
Tiffany Ward (March 2018)
- This is my second occasion to use Adam & Crystal. The first was several years ago for unimproved acreage; the second for a residential lot and an adjacent unimproved lot. All three needed a specific skill set to sell and Adam & Crystal came through completely for all three. I have in my lifetime used other brokers and not been as impressed. Adam & Crystal understand completely what they do and what is needed in all real estate matters. Their ability to market, negotiate and close are true assets - they are always a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend to anyone interested in having a well prepared, skilled and courteous sales partner!
Sue Prosser (February 2018)
- Adam and Crystal made everything about purchasing my first home as stress free as it could be. They handled everything— and made sure my interests were protected— every step of the way. I couldn’t have done it without them!
Melahn Cable (December 2017)
- Adam and Crystal Eisen comprise a formidable husband and wife team of consummate professionals often uncommon in today’s fast paced real estate market. They complement each other personally and professionally in a unified effort to best serve their client's needs and expectations. Communication is a high priority as is problem solving and negotiating issues to an agreeable resolve in moving the ball forward to a closing date and celebratory home sale. If I find myself buying or selling property in the near future, I would not hesitate to contact Adam and Crystal.
James Roberts (August 2017)
- Crystal and Adam of Platinum Realty were great to work with. They really are a fantastic team! They both have individual strengths that complement each other. Adam was able to talk us through and negotiate a very fair price for our new house!! The process was really easy, Crystal was able to get most paperwork completed electronically. I would highly recommend sitting down and consulting with Crystal & Adam to see how they can help you!!
Dave & Cindy McFall (July 2017)
- Adam and Crystal worked diligently to sell my home of 25 years. It was a very emotional experience, and Adam and Crystal were always present and engaged to facilitate the process. They went above and beyond to assist me; they admitted workmen to the property on multiple occasions, worked overtime with the buyer, and kept me up to date on the process virtually every day. Adam was able to help maintain an objective approach when the process hit multiple snags. Altogether, Crystal and Adam were always available, always positive, and totally reliable. I highly recommend Adam and Crystal Eisen to help you buy or sell property.
Dr. Kathy Trenkle (July 2017)
- Adam & Crystal were amazing to work with! The level of responsiveness and professionalism far exceeded any of our expectations. They were very knowledgeable of the Southern Oaks/South Downtown area and were there to help every step of the way - no matter what challenges we faced. We highly recommend them.
C.J. & Jen Maier (June 2017)
- Adam and Crystal Eisen were my realtors when I was selling my home. They were both very knowledgeable about the selling process and very responsive to my questions, and accessible when I needed to speak to them. Both Crystal and Adam are great negotiators and were able to smooth out any bumps in the road I had. I would definitely recommend Crystal and Adam to anyone selling or buying a home.
Jamie Dickerson (April 2017)
- An excellent team - exceeded expectations during both the search and acquisition processes of acquiring a new home. Provided guidance during negotiations that saved us a significant amount. We're going to use them to sell our current home.
Norm & Donna Abramson (April 2017)
- Excellent Job!! Easy to work with and communicated a lot throughout the process which was really appreciated. Very knowledgeable about the market and came us with new creative ways to market our house to get in front of the most potential buys. We felt they gave 110% and would definitely recommend!!
Steve & Gale Saunders (March 2017)
- Adam and Crystal are simply amazing! They went above and beyond every step of the way. Not only did they help my wife and I find our dream home, they did it with us living in New York and on a limited schedule. I have never come across two more helpful people. If you or anyone you know is looking for a home in Orlando, I cannot recommend Adam and Crystal enough!
Derek & Sarah Goltz (March 2017)
- It was an absolute pleasure working with Crystal and Adam! This was my first time purchasing a home by myself and they made it smooth and stress free. They were available anytime I needed help or had questions and pointed out things I never would have thought to consider or look for. Can’t recommend them enough!
Debbie Tadlock (February 2017)
- Adam and Crystal assisted us with the sale of our home and also assisted in finding us our new home. Their knowledge and negotiating expertise was exceptional. They were always available whether in person or by phone. I would highly recommend Adam and Crystal to anyone that is in the market to sell or to purchase a home.
Gerald & Martha England (February 2017)
- Last year (January, 2016) I had a rental house in Orlando that I needed to sell. Since I now live on the West Coast I needed someone in Central Florida that was trustworthy and professional. On a recommendation I contacted Adam and Crystal. They were great! The house had some issues (unique floor plan, backed up to a school, needed new fence and other repairs, etc). Adam helped me find reliable contractors to fix up the house and then they found a buyer. Unfortunately, because of several delays by the buyer it turned into a very challenging process. Without Adam's expertise and guidance through this process I am sure we could not have closed the sale. He covered every detail and ended up saving me a lot of money. I have sold (and bought) houses before but I have never met a real estate professional more willing to go that extra mile.
Jim Craft (February 2017)
- Adam and Crystal Eisen guided me through the whole process of selling the house. Gave me updates and information on the house market and ideas to make it more marketable. Their 31 years’ experience showed, and I was happy to have worked with them. I highly recommend them.
Maria Joiner (February 2017)
- Adam and Crystal delivered! From start to finish they took care of all the details. Thank you for all your hard work and late nights! I have used them since 2012 and will continue to.
Joy Shankle (February 2017)
- Adam and Crystal are an awesome team. It was great to get two perspectives while selling my house. I had little to no knowledge of the sales side of real estate and they kept me informed throughout the process. I felt confident that they had my best interest as the seller at heart. I would definitely recommend them as a sales team.
Jacquelyn Doggette (November 2016)
- We have now used Adam and Crystal for four (4) real estate transactions; one home sale and three home purchases. In each case, they were professional, competent, and transparent. Adam and Crystal most recently assisted us buying a (new construction) investment property. In the lead up to the purchase, they advised us on market trends, desirable home features, the attributes of different communities/locations, and incentives offered by builders. When engaging sales people, they raised questions/concerns we would not have otherwise thought of. They also challenged them by conveying competitors’ offers in order to get us the best overall value and negotiated incentives. What is most important to us about Adam and Crystal is their dedication to our goals as well as their integrity. At no time did they try to push us in one direction or other, get us to “raise our budget,” or to close a deal quickly. In fact, we never felt pressured or rushed. They have gained our trust and we would not use another realtor.
Tom Karen Hollern (July 2016)
- WOW, what a GREAT team to work with! Crystal and Adam go the extra mile to not just find the perfect home for you, but make sure everything comes together in the end. Very friendly and easy to work with! Crystal and Adam helped us find our retirement home in the Orlando area. Having not lived in the area for over 30 years, they provided outstanding insight and advice on where to look, what subdivisions and builders to consider. They take whatever time you need to find the right home. We decided on a new build in a new subdivision and with us being in another state, Crystal and Adam were always on top of things to make sure the builders stayed on track with both our specifications and timeline. We have moved all over the U.S. from Maine, Florida, to Hawaii and most places in between. We HIGHLY recommend them for your home finding needs and would use them again in a heartbeat.
Kenn & Laura Baker (May 2016)
- Adam and Crystal are fabulous to work with! We have sold/bought three homes with them and so appreciate their expertise and professionalism! We will absolutely use them whenever we have real estate needs.
Tom & Karen Hollern (March 2016)
- Adam and Crystal Eisen did a great job in listing my mother's home and handling the process through until closing. They went above and beyond to help us with things after my mother moved away from the area, including handling the offer, contract, and closing with my mother being out of state. The listing was in contract within 10 days which work out wonderfully for us.
Bruce Messenger (December 2015)
- Recently used Adam and Crystal to sell my home in Southern Oaks. they live in the neighborhood and were able to represent the unique qualities and attributes of the area. The selling process can be frustrating at times and they were helpful and very willing to go above and beyond what I have experienced with other realtors.
Linda Walton (August 2015)
- This team was very professional, responsive and showed real compassion in meeting our needs. They were very sensitive to our time line but yet remained focused on what we needed them to accomplish to achieve our objective of selling our home.
Todd Altadonna (June 2015)
- Crystal was with me throughout the process of buying a house that was being built. I appreciate her expertise and experience very much.
Monterey Nosari (Sept 2014)
- Adam is an awesome agent. He's very knowledgeable about all aspects of the sale. Currently he is helping me with a short sale and if not for him and all his hard work, I honestly don't know where I would be in all of it right now. I would Highly recommend Adam to anyone looking to buy or sale a home. When doing anything that involves Real Estate I always can count on Adam.
- Outstanding. Crystal was always ready and willing to show me properties. We looked at numerous townhouses and made numerous bids. She never gave up and was ready to help anyway she could. I would recommend her to family and friends.
D. Johnson, Maitland/Fern Park, FL
Adam assisted my wife and me twice with purchasing new homes (2005 & 2009). In both cases he was informative, helpful, and (very) patient. He used our criteria to locate potential properties, provided timely and accurate information regarding home, builder, and area-specific issues, and advised us on negotiating with the builder. For us, Adam demonstrated the two traits we needed in a realtor; he was transparent and not at all pushy. He also provided us advice regarding the sale of another home. If buying or selling a home in the Orlando area, we would only select Adam to represent us. His guidance and advice has gained our trust.
Crystal took the time to explain everything to me. She understood that I was a first-time home buyer and looked out for my best interest.
P. Moran, Orlando, FL
Adam was a great agent and helped us sell our house fast. He provided expert advice on how to prepare the house for sale. very accommodating with scheduling of showings. He was also very knowledgeable and helpful through the sale and closing process.
Crystal did a very good job for us. If we do any other real estate transactions in that area in the future we plan on using her services again! We highly recommend her!
Excellent service, above and beyond the call of duty.
Crystal was very professional in all of our meetings she showed us every home we wanted to see and she made suggestions on certain properties and gave us a good way to rate each home we looked at. Crystal was great even after closing she helped to find our 203k funds she is great.
T. Mentink, Ocoee, FL
Crystal was amazing. She walked us through every step!
E. Seum, Winter Springs/Oviedo, FL
Crystal was an absolute pleasure to work with. She went over and beyond the call of duty to find a condo for us in two days. We flew to Orlando and she was ready with maps and listings we saw 25 properties in two days and closed on our condo within two months of selection. She is the best realtor I have ever worked with. If you are lucky enough to work with Crystal you will be completely satisfied.
Crystal was wonderful. She knew and understood exactly what our needs were in choosing properties to show.
P. Rajan, Orlando, FL
I am a first-time home buyer, Crystal helped me through the process explaining step by step, I wouldn’t have closed the deal if it wasn’t for Crystal’s help, she is a wonderful Real Estate Agent and I will recommend her to anyone, and will look for her again for future real estate needs.
I recently went through a very difficult Short Sale on a home in Clermont, but with the Expertise and Persistence of Adam & Crystal, I am free and clear of what would have been a very long and drawn out mess. They kept me updated and informed every step of the way. I will highly recommend Adam & Crystal to Everyone that is looking for help in the Real Estate market. They are both personable and professional and together make an incredibly Awesome Team. I look forward to working with them again in the future.